Welcome to the OpenAjax Alliance Wiki!
This wiki is used by the Members of OpenAjax Alliance for collaboration purposes to discuss issues and develop documents before publishing content within the public area of the web site. Only Members of OpenAjax Alliance have write access to the wiki. The public has read-only access.
How to join OpenAjax Alliance
Companies (including non-profit organizations such as open source projects) can join OpenAjax Alliance by following the instructions found on the public web site at: http://www.openajax.org/join.html.
On an exceptional basis, individuals can join OpenAjax Alliance, but only after they have an established track record of involvement and contribution to OpenAjax Alliance efforts and after recommendation by an existing Member. In these exceptional cases, the individual must follow the same procedure as companies (i.e., follow instructions at http://www.openajax.org/join.html). At this point, no individuals have been accepted as Members into OpenAjax Alliance.
Orientation and Process
- Orientation - startup instructions for new members
- Process - an overview of the formal and informal processes used by OpenAjax Alliance
- Steering Committee - the seven companies elected to manage the affairs of OpenAjax Alliance on behalf of its Members
- List of member organizations
- Face-to-face meeting (October 5-6, Silicon Valley)
- Some early press on OpenAjax
- Press reports on first OpenAjax meeting (May 15-16, 2006)
- 22May2006 - Press report on OpenAjax Alliance first meeting
- Notes from OpenAjax Alliance first meeting, including results of discussion about our mission and initial activities
-  - Jon Ferraiolo Named New Leader of OpenAjax Alliance
- David Boloker presentation on OpenAjax Alliance on 06June2006 at SOA Web Services Edge Conference / Real-World AJAX
- Press activities in September, 2006, around launch of our initial Web site
- Minutes from committee phone calls