(NOTE: At the OpenAjax face-to-face meeting on Oct 5-6, the two existing technical committees had a joint meeting and decided to merge the Markup committee into the Interoperability committee. As a result, this wiki page's purpose now is to preserve prior discussion for historical reasons.)
(now-defunct) Declarative Markup Committee Home Page
- Open Source - Main page for Alliance's open source efforts.
- OpenAjax Hub - Executive summary of OpenAjax Hub for posting on our web site
- Markup Mixing Nexaweb IBM 20060726 - Update to Markup Mixing Nexaweb IBM 20060712 that reflects committee discussion from our previous meeting (Markup Minutes 2006-07-13).
- Markup Mixing Nexaweb IBM 20060712 - Obsoleted. Look under "Recent" for updates to this document.
A related technology effort is the XAP proposal that is now an incubator projects at apache.org. Here is a wiki page that provides an executive summary of XAP and includes links to detailed information on XAP:
James Margaris of Nexaweb pointed out that we need to have a clear definition of what we are trying to accomplish. Here are notes, which are mostly directed at the issue of markup mixing:
- Markup Minutes - Minutes for all of the phone calls for the (now-defunct) Declarative Markup committee