2007 September Members Meeting
This is the main wiki page for the OpenAjax Alliance Members Meeting that was hosted by Microsoft on September 27, 2007 at Microsoft's campus in Mountain View, California.
Wiki pages for the OpenAjax members meeting of September 27, 2007
The following are the various wiki pages for the OpenAjax Alliance's members meeting that happened on September 27, 2007:
- Main page: http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/2007_September_Members_Meeting
- Agenda: http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/2007_September_Members_Meeting_Agenda
- Registration: http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/2007_September_Members_Meeting_Registration
- Minutes: http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/2007_September_Members_Meeting_Minutes
- InteropFest: http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/InteropFest_1.0
The September 27, 2007 meeting was the fourth face-to-face meeting for the OpenAjax Alliance. The primary goals were as follows:
- Discuss key administrative issues that warrant discussion among the members, such as the upcoming Steering Committee election
- Discuss key committee issues, such as plans about OpenAjax Hub 1.1
The agenda for the meeting can be found at:
Time and place
The meeting was hosted by Microsoft on September 27, 2007 at Microsoft's campus in Mountain View, California at 1065 La Avenida, Building 1. (Building 1 is set back from the parking lot.)
For details about the location of the event, see the Silicon Valley Campus information page at the Microsoft website:
We are having the meeting in the Galileo Auditorium. The Galileo Auditorium is located on the 2nd floor of Bldg 1, the main building in the middle of campus. Once you walk through the Receptionist Lobby (Main Lobby 1st Floor) you’ll be directed to the far stairwell up toward Galileo. No food or beverage in the Auditorium. Eating and drinking in the Galileo Lobby/hallways is fine.
- 8:30am to 6pm
The agenda can be found at 2007 September Members Meeting Agenda.
People who plan to attend (or might attend), please add your name to 2007 September Members Meeting Registration, primarily so that we can make badges in advance and plan how many refreshments we need.
Who can attend
Official members (i.e., companies that have signed and submitted the Members Agreement) and invited guests (such as outside speakers) may attend the meeting. Members are strongly encouraged to attend.
Companies that have not completed the signature and approval processes for the Members Agreement will be treated an non-Members and thus not allowed to attend, with the exception that we might have a small number of "invited guests" who might join the meeting for designated time slots. If so, then at the beginning of the time slot when the invited guest is in the room, there will be an announcement stating that Members must be careful about what they say because discussion during that period of time involves participants who have not committed to our IP policy.